Dallas City Guide
Dallas Travel Tips
- Dallas is huge, we definitely recommend renting a car in order to access some of the cool local neighborhoods.
- Dallas has the largest urban arts district in the nation. We encourage you to explore the many museums, public installations, galleries, and performance halls that the city offers.
- The Fashion scene in Dallas is one of the biggest in the country. From the flagship Neiman Marcus to Dallas Fashion week, if you are a fashionista or big time shopper, you will love what Dallas has to offer.
- Dallas has five major league sports teams. If you’re a sports buff you should see if there’s going to be a game while you’re town.
Top 5 Dallas Attractions
Classic Cuisine of Dallas
- Tex-Mex! Dallas is known for their American take on classic Mexican fare. However, they also have some stellar authentic Mexican food with delicious and fresh seafood from the gulf.
- Definitely eat some good ol’ Texan BBQ, specifically brisket.
- Dallas’ culinary scene is thriving and has greatly expanded over the last decade. Foodie or not, we recommend trying some of Dallas’ fine dining outside of the realm of steak.
- Steak! Steakhouses are a staple in the fine dining world of Dallas.
Notable Dallas Neighborhoods
- Dallas Arts District
- Bishop Arts District
- Deep Ellum
- Oak Lawn
- Highland Park
- White Rock